Don’t you love it how TVD keeps adding new random characters when the writers can’t even come up with proper/interesting storylines for the main cast?
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Meet the ‘Shady’ Lady Coming to Mystic Falls.
- 'Vampire Diaries' Books 'Eureka' Star Colin Ferguson for Season 6
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Adds Unexpected Character for Season 6
- (a new one!) ‘Vampire Diaries’ Adds Hit The Floor Star ar Tough New Doctor in Season 6
Just found a person here on Tumblr that could be a shipping teammate. But then I notice she’s a Delena fan…
Unrelated news: I’m back from my holiday! :)
TVD 5x22: “Home”- Random Thoughts Of The Week
This week was the week: the one where the Bullshit Diaries said goodbye to us after what turned out to be the worst season (so far), for the second year in a row. Nope, I don’t even wanna think about next season yet. Let’s enjoy our freedom first: a summer without Julie Plec and Caroline Dries.
But before we do that, let’s see what happened in the season finale of the TVD.
Stefan is dead, but his hair remains perfect. Magical.
Caroline cries…an unicorn dies somewhere.
Damon and Elena barely giving a fuck about Stefan’s death. How surprising. Not.
- LEXIIIIIIIIII. THAT is a face that I’m glad to see back on my screen. She always had Stefan’s back.
- "My brother is over there" This scene was so…bad. Because A) I don’t care that Damon’s feelings are hurt, and B) the acting was cringe-worthy. Besides, that smelled like a failed attempt to make us care about Defan somewhat. BUT…what is a Defan anyway?
- "Let’s not forget who else is at the top of the search and rescue list" Enzo…why is he even here?
- "Stefan saved your life" Looks like Caroline is the only one who keeps track of all the good deeds Stefan has done. Point for you girl.
- Caroline snapped Lukas’ neck without blinking. She’s the only one caring about getting Stefan back. This is so incredibly sad. But another point for Care.
- The Travelers…blah blah. Don’t care. Never have, never will.
- Michael Trevino is another actor whose talent is wasted on TVD. But I still want Tyler back because I love him, ok?
- Gosh all these mentions of Alaric mean that he will come back from the other side. Great, another character to prop Dullena. Just as if we didn’t have enough already. GAG ME.
- Lexi addressing the Steroline problem. This is really gonna happen next season, isn’t it? Crap S6 hasn’t started yet, and I’m already starting to hate it. Congrats Plec and Dries.
- SILAS!! *fangirling*
- "I feel like I’m teaching calculus to an infant" LOL Silas. His one-lines are always so perfectly delivered. Paul King Wesley ladies and gentlemen.
- "Is it a crime for someone so good- looking to be so sad all the time" Silas, you can’t understand what it’s like to have awful people such as Damon and Elena in your life.
- "Can we talk about the irony in us blowing up the only place dumb enough to hire us?" Another season passed, and one again Matt didn’t get a proper storyline. TVD writers, you suck so fucking much.
- "Project Kaboom needs someone to trigger the explosion" "OK. wait you?" Warning: rand ahead. First can we talk about the fact that Elena was completely fine with someone going on a suicide mission BEFORE she figured out it was Damon. THAT IS SO SICK. Secondly, she didn’t want Damon to sacrifice himself for his fucking brother, the person who has always put Damon before himself. THAT IS SO FUCKING SICK. You know what? Elena IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
- Speaking of shit…I find it ridiculous that the writers couldn’t come up with a logical storyline, such as REMOTELY detonating a bomb or something to trigger the explosion. But hey, I’m using my brain here, so, nevermind. Still: Plec and Dries will always come up with contrived storylines to force the whole “Damon is a hero” down our throats. PS: Attempt failed.
“Elena, I’ve seen [a future with you] since the second I laid eyes on you" MY BULLSHIT METER IS GOING CRAZY IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I mean, will you look at that. The writers are pretending either that we’re a bunch of idiots, either that we completely forgot what happened during the first three seasons of the show. Because if I remember correctly, the first time Damon laid eyes on Elena, he was still searching for Katherine, the love of his life. But yet you tell me he had already envisioned a future with her? Was that before or after he snapped his brother’s neck? When he abused her best friend maybe? Or tried to kill the other one? Or maybe while he was wishing for her to die? Geez guys, this love story was truly romantic from the beginning. Ha Ha Ha. No.
YOU KNOW WHAT WRITERS? FUCK YOU. PS: trying to make Dullena romantic? Another failed attempt.
- Of course the best new character of the season (aka Silas) had to go. Well done writers. Still, I love badass Bonnie who doesn’t take shit from anyone. So yep, I’m conflicted on this one.
- “It’s been my privilege to watch you grow into the beautiful woman you have become” OMG THE FEELS. The relationship between Bonnie and Grams has always been special to me.
- "I love you Bonnie". "I love you" THIS IS SO SAD I CANNOT.
- Elena and Damon want to blow themselves up, fully aware of the fact that they’re gonna come back. That’s not heroic, that’s a calculated risk. And beyond that: I don’t care so…
- "You need to come home to your brother" "No I can’t". WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T ELENA? You mean you put Damon above your own brother? This girl is too fare gone to be redeemable at this point.
- “When you get the girl" Oh look, bad habits die hard, Alaric is objectifying Elena. Again. Talk about another ruined character for DE. I’m so over this misogynistic stuff.
- "What kind of best friend would I be if you died before Stefan got his brother back?" OMG Lexi why do selfless? I know you mean it well for Stefan, but trust me, he’d be better off his jackass brother who only brought misery to his life.
- Damon didn’t make it through. Damon is dead. Whas that supposed to be a shocker? If so: you failed Plec and Dries, we had predicted that weeks ago. Further proof that you suck at being writers btw.
- Not giving a fuck about this self-centered bitch who only cares about Damon. Elena, you can cry me a river.
- Paul Wesley’s teary eyes = my heart breaking into a million pieces. FML
- Elena was the greatest thing that happend to Damon’s life?!? Heads-up jackass: without Stefan you wouldn’t have lived at all. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
- Also, can we talk about the fact that Damon didn’t even bother saying goodbye to his little brother? What a waisted occasion to highlight the relationship between the brothers. But nope, Damon kept his last chance to say goodbye for Elena. And then the writers expect me to root for Defan? This ship sinked a long time ago Plec and Dries.
- The last Bamon scene was so great though. I really loved it. No wonder that was Kat’s favorite scene of the episode.
Ok, well, that was once again an underwhelming finale. Alaric’s back but not Lexi. THIS IS A JOKE. But I get it, Plec has a lady boner for Ernesto too. The only thing I’m almost looking forward to are the Bamon scenes, because Kat and Ian have really nice chemistry (look at the way they looked at each other in the last scene). You have to be blind to not see it.
Except Bamon, I don’t even have one storyline I’m excited to see unfold. Stefan is gonna go dark I guess, Elena will pine over Damon, more Dullena being shoved down our throats, Steroline will happen (fanservice anyone?), Alaric will wear his Damon/Dullena shirt, Enzo will take screentime away from the core cast. Matt and Jeremy won’t have a proper storyline….
Yep, nothing interesting. My last hope is for the sixth season to be the last, so we can be free from TVD. I mean, based on the ratings, Plec and Dries should notice that the majority isn’t happy with the way the show is being handled. They should take a clue that their show is going downhill. But alas they have their heads too far up Damon/Ian’s ass to even realize this. So yes, I truly hope S6 will be the last, the show has run its course anyway.
With that being said, thanks to all of you who took time to read my weekly and humble thoughts. Not going to lie, talking shit about TVD with you all has become the most entertaning aspect of the show!
See you next season for another year of my ramblings, or whenever shit will come out of the writers’ mouth for some good ol’ rants ;)
PS: WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY FREE FROM PLEC AND DRIES FOR A WHILE!
Damon Dies Tonight - I’d trend the hell out of this shit on Twitter just to upset Plec and Dries.
I’m evil like that…
TVD 5x21: “Promised Land”- Random Thoughts Of The Week
Another week, and another episode of The Bullshit Diaries. The more time passes, the more I struggle to come up with some thoughts to share with you as I find myself fast-forwarding the episode to get me out of my misery sooner.
But I promised myself that I’d watch every remaining episode of the season, if only to tell myself that I managed to get through the worst season of TVD…up to now that is, because the worst is always yet to come on the Bullshit Diaries.
Back to business…
- Ugh, too much Damon screentime in the first minutes of the episode. I’m sick of his bulging eyeballs already.
- "I’ll have enough when you can no longer speak" Hey Markos, as long as you let Stefan go, you can have Elena, it’s totally fine by me.
- Stefan and Elena were almost drained from their blood but their clothes are neat. Makes perfect sense in TVD land.
- Enzo is becoming a joke. First he has a death wish, and now he realizes being dead sucks and he wants to be alive again. Why is he even there?
- Ian & Kat have really great chemistry. It’s almost if Damon gets his snark back when he’s around Bonnie. If only Plec and Dries were ballsy enough to go down the Bamon route…. But nope.
- “We’re vampires, we’re a toxic species”. WHAT IS THIS SHIT THAT IS COMING OUT OF STEFAN’S MOUTH? IT’S UNBEARABLE AS IT IS COMPLETELY INCOHERENT WITH THE WAY STEFAN WAS WRITTEN DURING THE FIRST THREE SEASONS. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE STEFAN THAT SAID: “We choose our own path, our values and our actions, they define who we are" (yes it’s my favorite Stefan quote, I’ve got it memorized). WHAT ARE THE WRITERS DOING TO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ON THIS SHITTY SHOW? Oh yeah, they’re just using him as nothing but a way to prop Dullena. AGAIN. I’m livid.
- Liv and her brother are too useless to get to ‘kill’ Stefan and/or Elena.
- And I’m supposed to care about this random Traveler…why?
- “Why don’t you do us all a favor and start dating Elena again?” Even Matt is here to prop Dullena…This is getting beyond ridiculous.
- “Aren’t we all a little sick of Tyler" I’m sick of YOU Damon, but unfortunately, we don’t always get what we want. I my case: Never with Julie Plec and Caroline Dries.
- The Travelers want to restore balance and undo all kinds of magic. Safe to say they’re gonna fail, because then there would be now show. But hey, Plec and Dries think this shit is suspensful…
- Bonnie told Caroline that there’s no spell that can bring her back…I can’t with this storyline.
- Damon getting thrown around is the only highlight of the episode so far.
- Mini flashback to Stefan being killed by his own dad…Remember how amazing the show was back then? Those were the good old days. We miss you Kevin Williamson!
- Enough of this Dullena nonsense.
- And of course Stefan had to witness it. If I were him, I’d rather be dead too.
- Oh wait…Stefan is actually dead. Just as if we hadn’t called it weeks ago.
And that’s it.
I feel like I should talk more about Stefan’s death, considering he’s my favorite character on this shitty show, but I don’t know what to say, really. He had one of the most pointless and random deaths in the history of the show. That’s how you say (even if temporary) goodbye to the FUCKING HERO OF YOUR FUCKING SHOW TVD WRITERS? Just screw you. Stefan deserved better…like dying for Elena, or for his jackass brother, but like this, at the hands of a random Traveler who I don’t give a fuck about? This is so cheap. But hey, we’re “the other fandom” so I guess that’s what we’re meant to get: bullshit.
Candice and Kat were the only ones bringing justice to Stefan’s death. Their performances were A+. But other than that? Stefan died in the penultimate episode of the season (lol)… Who knew when TVD started that his death would do nothing to me? It was predictable, pointless. And here I am, wishing it were definitive, so that I could put the show behind me. But nope, what is Stefan’s death gonna do to the story? IT IS GONNA BE USED AS A PROP FOR DAMON, TO MAKE HIM LOOK SELFLESS (my ass) BY SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR HIS BROTHER. (well guess what, too fucking late for that).
That’s what Stefan’s death is gonna be about. Not about Stefan, not about the reactions of the ones who still care about him, but about Julie’s precious Eyeballs McGee. I’m livid. AGAIN.
Apparently now the Stelena fandom is being targeted and belittled by some members of the TVD crew.
A big warm welcome from the Klaroline fandom. ♥
TVD 5x20: “What Lies Beneath”- Random Thoughts Of The Week
Another week, another episode, and another hour of my life that I feel like I wasted by watching the Bullshit Diaries.
And whenever I think it can’t get any worse, the writers prove me wrong. This week’s episode was plain boring, but since I watched it, I thought I would as well share my few thoughts with you.
- Shirtless Trevino…Yummy. I’ll take some satisfaction wherever I can get it.
- Tyler playing it smart. He managed to escape. Points for you dude!
- "Good news. So we don’t have to be invited in, which is actually supersad if you think about it" LOL
- Caroline is being jealous of Stelena already. This screams character assassination. And I fear it’s only the beginning. GAG ME.
- As if this episode wasn’t boring enough already, here comes Boremy (but yay for some Bonnie screentime I guess).
- GRAMS!! It’s always lovely to have you back on my screen. Still bitter that they killed her off so soon…
- "Think of all the times he lied to you and call it a freebie" Why do I have the feeling this is gonna be Stefan’s best line of the episode?
- Caroline being jealous of Stefan & Elena. And as if this wasn’t enough, she’s acting so friendly towards Damon. BABY WHAT HEVE THE WRITERS DONE TO YOU? FUCK YOU PLEC AND DRIES.
- Trevinol is so good at playing two personalities. Props!
- OMG IS ENZO GOING TO KILL ELENA? THE SUSPENSE GUYS. Just kidding. Duh. Like we’d be so lucky.
- Look at Matt being badass! Love it. Plus, he seems the only one to be worried about what might happen. Good for him.
- Stefan to Damon: "I thought you would hate me" My bullshit-meter is going crazy. That is all.
- OMG WILL DAMON AND STEFAN DIE? THE SUSPENSE IS ONCE AGAIN KILLING ME. Just kidding. Again.
- Oh wow Damon wanted to kill innocent people but didn’t for Elena. Well that was easy, considering there was nobody to kill in that secluded cabin. But wait for it, he’s gonna be rewarded for some reason, like a good dog…Wait for it…
- Here it is, Damon kisses Elena because he had a bad day. YOU KNOW WHAT DAMON? Why don’t you listen to Daniel Powter and sing a sad song just to turn it around or go for a ride? At least you would spare me the Dullena crap. At this point a broken record sounds more exciting to me. Also, Damon considering Elena as an object which only exists to satisfy his own needs. What else is new? See? A broken record is better: am I right or am I right?
- Aren’t vampires supposed to have super-hearing abilities? As in Damon and Elena being able to hear the Traverlers chanting? BUT WHAT IS LOGIC ON THIS SHOW ANYWAY?
I don’t have anything to say about Steroline because it’s obvious that the writers are going to turn their beautiful friendship into something more. And by doing so, they will once again destroy a female character for the sake of a ship aimed to please the loud teenage fangirls.
They did it to Elena (the supposedly heroine, moral compass of the show…LOL) nothing will stop them from doing it to Caroline. Hell, it’s gonna be like we got S1 Caroline back. Character development? You’re doing it wrong Plec - yep, I’ll just add that to the list of the many things you fail at.
"The Vampire Diaries tied its series low with a 0.7, down 13 percent from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating".
I’m not even sorry.