Every time Stelena broke up it was because of some external force; to stop Katherine from killing their families, because Stefen got forced to turn off his humanity. It was never because of problems in their actual relationship.
Delena broke up because they dont function as a couple and they arent good for each other. Their reasons were all internal problems that will only be fixed if they change as people.
Just more proof that Stelena> Delena!
The Delena break-up left me totally unaffected. Like it was flat and boring, just like their entire relationship.
OK guys i know we dont vote BUT help us in this one. Just in this one. Last year we went to 4th place and got more than 200,000 points after being at the bottom cuz we did it together. We can do this!
Lets be noticed and give our ship a decent place in this magazine
cause we dont do this stuff but when we do we’re awesome :)
like 2 hours ago we went from 25th place to 15th!! LETS GET THEM TO TOP 10
VOTE FOR STELENA AS YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE. I DON’T SHIP THEM BUT DELENA DOES NOT DESERVE TO WIN. THEY JUST DON’T.
Wait, Damon kept being a phycopath even though he was having the summer of his life with Elena?
Wow, Elena changes Damon so much indeed. Delena stans are right.
TVD 5x08: Dead Man On Campus - Random Thoughts Of The Week.
- I’ve missed seeing Bonnie’s smile. Like in, Bonnie being undead.
- Of course Bonnie’s happiness had to be short-lived though.
- Damon and Elena annoy me even when they are talking to the phone to each other. Also, can they stop talking about Stefan altogether?
- Stefan suffers. Yep, must be a traditional day in Mystic Falls.
- Caroline still hates Damon (and rightfully so). That’s my girl.
- 13 minutes in, and way too little Stefan screentime. That’s not what I signed up for.
- Katherine: "Stefan, I’d like you to meet Nadia Petrova. My daughter" LMAO at Stefan’s WTF face
- Stefan: “Just out of morbid curiosity, which one of you is younger?" Both Katherine and Nadia: "I am" LOOL
- PS: Bonnie looks even more gorgeous than before with her new hairdo
- DON’T GIVE ME THE WHOLE "EVERYTHING IS HIGHTENED WHEN YOU’RE A VAMPIRE" CRAP TVD WRITERS. LOOK AT ELENA. IT’S A LIE. OR A LOOPHOLE. OR PROBABLY BOTH.
- Really writers, you want me to believe that all these people came willingly to Elena’s party? Bitch please.
- So Elena, you don’t trust Damon to refrain from killing Dr Wes afterall? #fail
- Wow Elena, you didn’t even give Jesse a chance to get back on track, you went directly for the heart. You didn’t even think about his family. You heartless bitch.
- “The Elena I used to know would have given Jesse a chance" CAROLINE SPILLING TRUTH BOMBS LIKE USUAL.
- "You’re Katherine Pierce. Suck it up" First I gotta say, I’m not a Steferine shipper at all. BUT DAMN IT, PAUL & NINA WOULD ALMOST MAKE ME SHIP ANY COUPLE THEY PLAY. That’s how incredible their chemistry is. FUCK YOU WRITERS FOR PLAYING ON THIS.
- Thanks Jesse for cockblocking Beremy. I appreciate it.
- Scratch that… UGH
- Wow, we end on a cliffhanger about Damon!!! That sure is going to make me want to tune in next week……. not.
- By the way, If only this Augustine vampire could make Damon rot in that cell, I’d be grateful.
Wait WHAT? NO NEW EPISODE OF TVD NEXT WEEK? HOW AM I GONNA DO?…
PS: Since the next two episodes of TVD seem to be more about Damon, I’ll skip those because well…Ain’t nobody got time for more Damon manpain and retcons.
So yeah, I’ll get up to speed thanks to Tumblr/Twitter, but I won’t post my ‘recap’. In case you’d wonder that is ;)
TVD 5x07: The Death And The Maiden - Random Thoughts Of The Week
Before we get started, let me just say that I found this episode to be very underwhelming, and pretty dull at times. Regardless… here we go:
- Previously on the Vampire Diaries: “Kevin Williamson brought me to Mystic Falls. Julie Plec is driving me away.”
- SILAS….I LOVE YOU. That is all
- Stefan is in pain…Yep, it’s just another day in Mystic Falls.
- “My memories are back”. “Stefan, this is great!” NO BITCH, if you ever felt some compassion then you’d know it’s far from being great. So STFU already.
- Katherine only has a few months to live. Then I bet she’ll die redeemed, watch it all unfold on TVD (why so predictable?)
- “The idea of jeopardizing your relationship [with Elena] brings me this perverse amount of joy" Same Silas, same.
- Tessa: “I loved you”. Silas: “Yeah? Well get in line" LIKE. A. BOSS
- Paul and Nina’s chemistry. Blew me away once again. That scene between Silas and Amara was so powerful I can’t even.
- “The safe was the easy part, wasn’t it? Being forgotten about, that’s the real torture isn’t it?” WILL THAT PAIN EVER STOP FOR STEFAN? Oh wait, Julie Plec is writing this show, so I guess I have my answer: NEVER. Screw you Plec.
- Ugh, Elena has to convince Damon to go find his own brother. Damon aka the eternal douchebag
- I can’t believe the best part of this season is dead, just like that. Screw you writers. Silas’ story arc should have lasted longer. RIP Silas. Your face, your sass, your sense of humor and your hatred for all things Delena-related will be missed.
- BONNIE BENNETT IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
- "I got everything I wanted" Is she really telling that to Stefan? The guy whose life is a living hell? ElLENA GILBERT YOU SELFISH BITCH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM STEFAN. Seriously, I’m so done with her. Good job TVD writers, I guess you did something right for once.
- “When that safe finally opened, and somebody found me. I wanted it to be both of you”. Stefan put his hope into the wrong people. AGAIN.
- Wait, Bonnie is back, but now she will feel the death of every supernatural being passing to the other side? In other words, BONNIE IS BACK BUT GETS TO SUFFER AGAIN? Must be Thursday.
- "It’s supposed to be over" You see Stef, Plec LOVES seeing you suffer on a weekly basis while her precious DE are happily fucking. Never gonna be over.
This episode in a nutshell: Silas, Tessa and Amara are dead. Stefan is suffering (plot twist #1) ; Damon is a despicable brother (plot twist #2); Elena is a disgusting piece of shit (plot twist #3). Stefan suffers (plot twist #4). Only bright side: Bonnie is back…but wait, she suffers too! (plot twist #5)… What did I tell you? This episode was So. Much. Fun.
Anyway, I couldn’t end my review without talking about the most intriguing mistery of the episode aka “What happened to Amara’s legs?”
This is some crazy plot twist here, so I’ll leave you until next week to figure it all out ;)
TVD 5x09: Episode that focuses on Damon. Flashbacks about Damon. Damon’s man pain. Delena. Poor Damon. Damon. DAMON.
Am I the only one here who couldn’t care less about the 100th TVD episode?
Since Julie Plec and Caroline Dries wrote the episode, it wouldn’t surprise me if they catered to only one part of the fandom: Delena fans.
That’d be the same shit these two ladies are so good at aferall.
So yes, unless I’m proven wrong:
DAMON WAS A VICTIM OF KATHERINE?
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING IAN?
Wasn’t Damon the one who WILLINGLY drank Katherine’s blood to turn into a vampire to love her forever, despite what she was?
Go watch your own show before you spill out so much bullshit.
In the meantine…